Petrol Spy $25 prepaid Fuel Card Draw Terms and Conditions:
1. By participating in the PetrolSpy fuel card promotions you accept these Conditions of Entry.
2. You must have a PetrolSpy account and be 18 years of age or over.
3. To get one entry to the draw you need to earn 50 points. You can earn points by updating current petrol prices that you are aware of for corresponding locations in the PetrolSpy app or website. Updating one fuel type using the PetrolSpy app or website gives you one point, resubmitting prices older than 10 hours is 1 point per re-submitted fuel type. Re-submitting prices that were submitted less than 10 hours ago and haven't changed since doesn't earn any points. Submitting via the app or website or emailing us new service stations or changes and incorrect information gives 10 points. Every 50 points gives you one entry into the next $25 fuel card draw. You can check how many points and draw entries you currently have by accessing your Petrol Spy profile using the PetrolSpy app or website. We retain the right to reject an entry to the draw if we suspect that the data or part of the data provided to earn the entry is intentionally invalid or not based on factual information available to you in regards to the fuel price or service station. You must be logged in into your PetrolSpy profile to earn points. You must use the email address you are registered with on PetrolSpy when emailing us information for which you earn points.
4. There are 14 fuel cards every fortnight from a major fuel retailer of our choice to be won by PetrolSpy users who have draw entries. The prizes are not redeemable for cash. The draw is held every second Monday at 4pm starting from 30th of March 2023 and ending on 30th of March 2024. Every entry is assigned a ticket with a number on it, all the tickets are placed in a hat and then 14 are randomly drawn from it. Entries corresponding to the drawn numbers win one $25 fuel card each. Prices submitted to the PetrolSpy for every winning entry are checked and if found to be inconsistent, suspicious, misleading or unreasonable with a large degree of probability are dismissed and another ticket is drawn instead. Users suspect of repeatedly providing such data will be restricted from earning any points or submitting data to PetrolSpy.
5. Winning users are notified on the day of the draw by email they provided at registration and should provide us with their postal address within one week time. If no postal address is received in that timeframe then the fuel card is added as an additional prize to the next draw. Once the address is received the prize is sent out anytime over the following 2 weeks. We don't held responsible for the loss or damage of the prize by you or third parties. Winners account names are published in the PetrolSpy app, on the website and official Facebook page.
6. Pinecone Software Pty Ltd including its officers, employees and agents is not liable for any consequences and implications that may arise from your participation in this promotion or from winning the prize.
7. Any changes to this Terms and Conditions are subject to state and territorial laws and regulations.
8. In the event of state of emergency, terrorism, war or disaster, we reserve the right to terminate, cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
Apple Inc. is not involved in this draw in any manner, it is run and managed solely by Petrol Spy
NSW Licence No. LTPM-15-00157